donderdag 29 november 2012

NOTD: Grey and stripes

Dag lieverds,

Ik heb nog eens mijn stempelsetje bovengehaald. Ik wou graag een grijze onderlaag, maar vond het kleur dat ik had iets te donker, waardoor ik er met een witte doorschijnende lak ben boven gegaan en zo een nieuw grijs heb gecreëerd. Kijk maar eens...

Hey sweeties,

I used again my stampingset. I wanted a grey basecolor, but I thought that the color I had was to dark, so I putted a white transparant polish above it and created a new lighter grey. Take a look...

Ik gebruikte / I used:
- basecoat
- Claire's: grijs/grey
- China Glaze: moonlight
- stamping plate BPS
- Essence: zwarte stempellak / black stamping polish
- glitters
- topcoat

Het basiskleur: donkergrijs
The basecolor: dark grey
Het basiskleur met een witte lak erboven
The basecolor with a white polish above

En de stempel met zwarte stempellak van Essence...
And the stamp with black stamping polish from Essence...

Op mijn ringvinger voegde ik glittertjes toe, net waar het bolletjespatroon stond.

On my ring finger I added glitters, just where the dots were.


De stempel kon beter, want ik ben lichtjes verschoven, dat zie je bovenaan mijn nagels. In het algemeen ben ik toch best tevreden.

I could do the stamping better, because I moved a little bit. You can see that at the top of my nails. But I'm happy with the result.

Wat denken jullie van deze stempel?
What do you think about this stamping?

Katherine

18 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke stempel, ik krijg er dat niet in 1 keer op hoor hihihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It reminds me of a piece of fabric, very stylish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super mooi, ik wil ook wel zo'n stampy set

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je. Die zijn idd onmisbaar. Eens gaan kijken op de website van de Born Pretty Store...

      Verwijderen
  4. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 160 Countries and 7200 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen